Monday, September 30, 2013

Crafting Community Weekender

I cannot even tell you how excited I am to attend my 2nd Crafting Community weekend at the Ace Hotel in Palm Springs. My son and I went last year with my sister and her family and it was the best weekend ever. Crafting Community is all about unplugging from the world and connecting with your family through crafts. Combining my love of crafting and spending time with my son = BEST WEEKEND EVER!
This year we will definitely need to take a football to fill my son's new passion. Although he did wake up this morning and ask when we were going to the tennis shoe decorating party and was disappointed to find out it was not today.
I have been following Crafting Community on Instagram (follow them at ccommunity) and they have sooo many fun activities planned this year (custom stamp workshop, duct tape wallets, tassel jewelry, converse tennis shoe decorating and more).
Below are a few shots from the last one we attended. If you want to learn more go to: http://www.craftingcommunity.com/events/

 Family time back in our room.
 Artsy pictures around the hotel. Family shot above and solo below.
 Cookie making with cousins.
 Enjoying the cozy Splendid fabrics on cushions poolside.
 Chillaxing.
 Pool time - notice the feathers in the hair. Another option at the amazing weekend.
My son was 2 1/2 for our first weekend and now he is four so it should be about 10x more fun for him since he can now do most of the crafts!

No comments:

Post a Comment