Thursday, February 6, 2014

Frozen Inspired Valentines

If you have kids, then you are probably experiencing all things Frozen like me. From dress up to sing alongs this movie has invaded our lives. So I was super excited when I found this cute class valentine on Pinterest from One Creative Mommy (http://onecreativemommy.com/frozen-olaf-valentines/). I knew my son would love to create these for his friends. After printing the bag toppers, we headed out to buy our supplies.

Items needed:
regular marshmallows
small marshmallows
pretzels
brown mini M&Ms - we bought a bag and my son sifted through to find all the brown ones
cheetos - we could not find candy corn anywhere in January
bags - we bought these at Michaels

Step 1:
Place 2 small marshmallows, 3 regular marshmallows, two pretzels, two brown mini m&ms and a cheeto into each bag
Step 2: staple bag topper
Step 3: share with friends








And one of Olaf after he was built since my son had to bring him to life and then informed me that he had no face. Oy.


No comments:

Post a Comment