Monday, August 5, 2013

Obsessed: Studio @ The Montage Laguna Beach

So I am SERIOUSLY obsessed this week with my meal from The Montage's Studio restaurant that I had two weekends ago. My Uncle celebrated his 70th birthday with family and friends with an amazing evening at Studio. The evening started with cocktails and passed apps outside the restaurant at the fire pit overlooking the Pacific Ocean at Sunset. It doesn't get more gorgeous. A few cute pics of the family below.
The view was gorgeous despite the overcast weather.


My mom and her brother, the birthday boy.
My cousin, like a brother, and me.

Once inside we sat down for an amazing meal. The appetizers were just the warm up. As one person described the food "it is like an explosion in my mouth." The one item I cannot get out of my head is something that I normally would not order, Turbot (a type of fish) with mussel ravioli - WOW! If you ever have a chance, go to the restaurant and eat. Enjoy the food and the view. It is expensive but worth ever penny.

The garden outside the restaurant was not only neat and tidy but chalk full of amazing veggies. 

And to leave you wanting more, a gorgeous photo of the Turbo. Melts in your mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment