Thursday, August 15, 2013

Hot Spots: Golden Road Brewery

Another new blog series for me. Hot Spots is my chance to tell my followers all of the fun, cool, different places that we visit. This week is a recap of our visit to a local brewery. You can find Golden Road Brewery next to the train tracks in Glendale (technically Los Angeles).
5410 W San Fernando Rd  
Los Angeles, CA 90039
213.373.4677
I was introduced to the brewery by a friend who has a son the same age as my son. If you have a son that loves trains and you or your family love beer, you must visit. The trains go by about every 20min and it is very exciting for kids. They have also recently added games and faux grass along the side of the building. The games are life-sized connect four, jenga, ping pong, and a few others. The food is surprisingly good for brew food and the beer is fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment