Thursday, March 13, 2014

Personalized Wrapping Paper

I am obsessed with personalization. I would love to monogram and stamp everything I own. My biggest struggle is whether or not I use my first or last initial.
Recently I have been really into stamping thanks to Yellow Owl Workshop and a class I recently took at Poketo. We made our own stamps (http://www.craftynotartsy.blogspot.com/2014/01/make-your-own-stamps.html).
Below is a quick guide to making your own wrapping paper.

Supplies Needed:
1. cheap dollar store wrapping paper
2. stamps
3. stamp pad

Step 1: Turn wrapping paper over to white side and lay flat on a table

Step 2: choose your stamp pad and stamps and determine a pattern
Step 3: Stamp away

This paper was created and used for my nephew Preston's birthday. he loved seeing "his letter" all over the paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment