Wednesday, November 20, 2013

House Party: Julius Jr

Did you hear? We hosted another House Party. If you do not know House Party check it out at www.houseparty.com. It is such an amazing concept. Since we already throw many parties, I usually integrate the party into a play date I am already doing.
I have been dying to do a pj and pancake party. And I thought that a TV show party promoting the new Julius Jr TV show would be the perfect excuse. It took me about 10 min to put the decorations together and everything turned out soooo cute. Way better than I even expected. I decided to forgo the pancakes for something that was made ahead of time and since our schedule did not allow for a morning party/play date we hosted a breakfast for dinner play date. All of the friends came over in their PJs. We had coloring in the dining room, a Julius Jr video playing in the family room and fun everywhere.

Dinner set-up below. We ended up making a frittata and french toast casserole. Both were a huge hit and so easy.
The kids had a blast playing, getting goofy and of course settling in for a viewing of the new TV show.


No comments:

Post a Comment